Since inception in 1962, Arun Art Printers Private Limited has endeavoured to excel at every aspect related to business, as well as the ones beyond business. We are not only a highly respected publishing solutions provider but also a responsible corporate - answerable to the community we operate it.
In partnership with our suppliers, vendors, clients, and employees, we work to
- Find sustainable resources and more efficient technology
- Develop new processes and procedures
- Undertake various environmentally-friendly initiatives
- Promote and support sustainability in the publishing and printing industry
We vow to undertake at least one new project or initiative each year to improve our sustainability, energy efficiency, or pollution reduction capabilities.
These projects are monitored and directed by the Sustainability Committee, which includes employees from the administration, sales and operational teams and a rotating mix of employees from every other sphere of the business.
The committee is sponsored by the Director, Plant Operations and the Executive Director, who report directly to the MD. This dedicated interdepartmental team is tasked with researching and implementing sustainable initiatives for both the company as well as the employees.
Arun Art has commissioned a windmill project at Kayathar (Tamilnadu, India) and the energy generated thereof is sold to TNEB.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Arun Art is also committed to be “An Equal Opportunity Employer” and shall not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, caste, creed, color, religion, physical or mental challenges within norms stipulated by appropriate authorities from time to time.
We shall not employ child labor and shall respect the laws of the land at all times.
Reduction, Reuse, and Recycling
Arun Art will compile and publish statistics, charts, and other documentation to demonstrate progress in pollution prevention.
- Arun Art uses vegetable oil–based inks for printing. These natural inks are low in VOCs (volatile organic compounds), are non-toxic, and produce fewer emissions that cause air pollution. We are constantly testing newer products in an effort to minimize environmental impact without compromising quality.
- On the pre-printing side of the operation, a variety of online and digital tools allows us to provide paperless workflow alternatives for our customers.
- We also recognize the importance of responsibly managing industrial waste. We use recyclable paper, aluminum printing plates, and for more than 10 years we have been using corrugated cardboard made from Kraft paper.
Arun Art will proactively stay in compliance with all the applicable environmental, health, and safety regulations.
Our Director (Technical) is also responsible for in-plant safety and compliance with government regulations and requirements. He also serves on the Sustainability Committee and drives the initiatives.
Arun Art will share sustainability information with all stakeholders (employees, customers, vendors, and the community) through a variety of published materials and educational opportunities.
We recognize the importance of communicating with internal and external stakeholders about on-going sustainability efforts. Regular communication is distributed through our website, social networking sites, email announcements, and press releases as appropriate. These communications includes, but is not limited to, new initiatives launched, certifications received, audits passed, website updates, report and document updates, and recycling events.